Back Brace for Men and Women with Adjustable Shoulder Straps Ideal for Shoulder Support, Upper Back & Neck Pain Relief
Designed to support, back braces immobilize and treat muscles, joints, and skeletal problems. The two main categories of back support braces include the hard, rigid types and the soft, elastic versions. The rigid design is used to treat more serious conditions and typically restrict movement by as much as 50%. The more common back support brace has a soft backing used to compress the abdominal cavity, the joints and the muscles within that area. The compression helps to stabilize and support muscles. This allows for a forward motion of the spine. Many back brace users wear the device primarily during times of physical stress to help avoid injury or as a posture corrector to help improve posture.
Back Brace Benefits
Wearing a brace as prescribed by your physician, may provide relief, promote healing, and help prevent future problems.
Back Braces Can Help with the Following:
- Immobilize injured areas and assist in recovery
- Help lessen strain and pressure on the spine while heavy lifting
- Improve posture and elongate the spine
- Make transitional movements, such as sitting to standing, more comfortable
- Alleviate back pain
- Be used as non-invasive treatments as an alternative to surgery
Key Product Features
- COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE: The Pro Series Back Support is constructed of nylon, light-weight breathable material and reinforced plastic buckles. Velcro straps allow you to easily make adjustments for a comfort back brace or posture brace fit.
- VERSATILE FIT: Uniquely designed to be worn for back support or posture support and fits both men and women. Adult sizing is fully adjustable based on your comfort level and needs (unisex, one size fits most).
- PROTECTS & SPEEDS RECOVERY: The Pro Series Back Support Brace can be worn to help you recover from minor injuries, to ease discomfort, to reduce shoulder pain and a posture corrector for men and women. It can also help speed-up the recovery process and help you during any rehabilitation that may be necessary.
- VARIETY OF USES: The multiple ranges of benefits include back, neck and clavicle support. The Pro Series Back Support is ideal to help correct poor posture for men and women and is perfect for work, sports and home use.