Return & Exchange Policy
Product Returns & Exchanges
- Returns accepted within 30 Days from original purchase date for all eligible products
- The customer is responsible for all return shipment/freight charges
- The returned package should include a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the returned product
- Only products which are in new and resellable condition may be returned
- Products must be in original packaging where the packaging is not damaged (i.e. torn, smashed, etc.). All user manuals and accessories must also be included.
- No return shipment carton may exceed 50 lbs. in weight
- All returns or exchanges should be RETURNED TO:
ECOGEAR FX RETURNS
7108 Katella Ave.
Stanton, CA 90680-2803
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories such as battery chargers, cords and cables
- Non-defective special orders
Procedures and Conditions
To return a product, you should set an RMA request through your account, where you must choose the proper product and the return reason. Include the original invoice for the product and send the package prepaid to us by USPS Mail.
Refunds will be credit to your account or credit card. Refunds and/or product exchanges will only be granted on items purchased directly from EcoGear FX, Inc. Please allow 10-14 business days for processing of returns and issuance of credit upon receipt.
You can initiate an RMA return request from the My Account Page
There is a 1 year no-hassle warranty on all EcoGear FX products. We will replace any product and its components which have defects for free when proper care and storage have been taken.
The warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than EcoGear FX, Inc.
We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any products or parts which are found to be defective under normal use and service within warranty period from the date of purchase with proof of purchase and defect (even if you have purchased it from the dealer).
Still have questions? See Return & Exchange FAQs