IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
NOTE: These batteries are NOT recommended for flashlights (low-drain devices). They are design for high-drain devices (i.e. VAPING PRODUCTS)
High capacity IMR 18650 40A 3.7V high drain flat top rechargeable li-ion batteries are perfect for those who demand high-current discharge performance from their vaporizers. These IMR high drain 18650 rechargeable batteries are the best choice for box mods and vaporizers that require serious power.
When choosing vaping batteries, the two most important specs that you should look for are Milliamp Hours (mAh) capacity and amperage. Milliamp hours is the overall energy capacity of a battery while amperage is how much current can be drawn from the battery at one time. The greater the current, the higher the wattage it can support.
These IMR high drain 18650 rechargeable batteries offer a whopping max capacity of 3000mAh – allowing you to enjoy your vaping sessions longer. At 40 amps, it perfectly complements high wattage box mods and low resistance tanks and RDAs.
- Capacity: Nominal: 3000mAh, Minimum: 2600 mAh
- Max. Discharge 40 A (40000 mA)
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Battery Length: 65MM X 18.24 MM (+/- 0.05 mm)
Warnings: Do not overcharge or overdischarge. Recharge drained batteries immediately Do not short circuit. Do not dispose of in fire. Do not expose to extreme heat or water. Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase.
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery contacts
- Do not keep uninsulated battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time i.e. one month or longer)
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V
- Never try to charge (or discharge) li-ion batteries with battery chargers (or other devices) that are not made for 18650 Li-ion batteries
- After battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible (10 min. rest)
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper Li-ion battery storage before use